Goodbye 2016, hello 2017. A lot of people, especially on social media, are saying that 2016 was an awful year that ended with the Mariah Carey debacle at the NYE celebration. While I was not awake to witness the awkwardness, I have to say that November 2016, was definitely one of my best months ever! The CUBS finally won the World Series and my second son was born! But, if you’re someone who feels it wasn’t great, read on to find out how to make 2017 a great year!
While I shared why I think 2016 was pretty great (you can read about the newest addition to my family HERE)…
- I get to watch my newborn grow into a toddler, see his personality and listen to baby laughs (one of the best things ever!).
- I will continue to be loved on by my 4-year-old who just loves snuggling and giving me hugs and kisses.
- I get to spend every day with a husband I love more than anything and know that he loves me just as much.
- I have the chance to change the lives of 16 students and spend every work day with eager, curious, and loving 7-year-olds.
- I get to go to work doing what I love with people I really enjoy working with.
- I get to travel to Florida for spring break to see my mom and spend time at the beach. What could be better than that?
- I get to spend summer with my family of 4 and we get to have fun and travel. (My husband is a teacher too!)
- I get to watch the CUBS and Hawkeyes again and hope that they can have just as good a year as last year.
I’ve joined up with some friends to share this resolution. Make sure to check it out.
Happy New Year! And remember Stay Positive & Be Kind.
This post contains affiliate links for Amazon. By purchasing an item on the Amazon site using these links, I will receive a small commission on your purchase.