You have come to the right place!
I LOVE helping teachers. Whether that’s giving them ideas on how to improve their reading or writing workshop, or sharing resources that have worked in my classroom, helping other teachers makes me happy. And I’m here to share with you too!
Take a look around this page, I hope you can find something you like or something you can use in your classroom. If not, shoot me an email and let me know what you’re looking for. I’d love to help you out.
Teaching Ideas for the Interactive Teacher
If you teach literacy and want to learn…
- Everything you need to know about interactive read alouds
- What is shared reading and why it is so important
- The best books to start your year in a primary classroom
- 5 tips to get writer’s workshop up and running
- 5 MORE tips to get writer’s workshop up and running
- The best ways to support your reluctant readers
- How to teach phonics in a primary classroom
- How I incorporate technology into our day
If you’re a primary teacher and want to…
- Create a bucket filling classroom
- Try the best behavior system your students will actually love
- Fit everything into your day in a first grade classroom
- Not feel pressured to change your classroom theme every year
- Create a kind and respectful classroom with compliment circles
- Try flexible seating in your classroom
- Learn more about flexible seating
- Check out my classroom
If you want to see some of my resources: